TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. The Site theralist.co.uk is registered to and operated by Theralist Ltd, a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 10622532 with its registered office and main trading address situated at 36, De Morgan Road, London
SW6 2RP ("Us" or "We")
USE OF OUR SITE
3. Our Site is available free of charge. We make no guarantee that the Site or any of its content will be available for any period of time. We may withdraw, suspend, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site at any time and without
giving notice. We will not be liable to any guest, registered member or therapist partner should the Site or any part of it be permanently or temporarily unavailable, withdrawn, suspended or discontinued for any period of time. We accept no responsibility
for your ability to access the Site.
OUR RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES
4. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be binding upon you immediately and without notice. We may update the Site and/or alter its content at any time and without notice, although We are under no obligation
to do so and make no guarantee that the Site or its content will be free from faults, errors or omissions. Site content may at any time be out of date.
RISK & YOUR RELIANCE
5. All users of the Site do so at their own risk. All information contained within our Site is provided for general use and information only. Nothing on this Site is intended to constitute medical advice, or information upon which you
should rely. Nor should any aspect or content of this Site be treated as recommending any course of action or therapist partner. We recommend that professional and/or specialist medical advice be sought and obtained before undertaking or refraining from any
6. Whilst We endeavour to ensure that the information contained on our Site is accurate and up to date, We: accept no responsibility for any omissions or errors in content supplied to Us or posted on our Site, are under no obligation
to seek to verify the same, and give no guarantee, warranty or representation that the Site's content is at any time up to date or accurate, or virus-free.
WHEN PROVIDING INFORMATION OR UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
7. We bear no responsibility, nor shall We be liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any information posted or contributed by you or by any other user on your behalf on our Site.
8. Notwithstanding clause 10 below, you will be responsible for the content of any information posted or provided by you or by another on your behalf. You warrant that: any contribution made will be accurate (where facts are stated), genuinely
held (where opinions are stated), and compliant with all applicable law in the UK or in the country from where information is posted if that is not in the UK; and will not contain defamatory material, infringe any intellectual property right of another person
or entity, promote discrimination based on any prohibited ground, be likely to deceive, or be threatening, abusive or invade another's privacy. You will be liable to Us and indemnify Us for any breach of that warranty.
9. You agree that We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who alleges in writing that any content posted on our Site by you or on your behalf violates their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
10. You accept that there may be a time delay between uploading information and its appearance on our Site. We reserve the right to remove or not upload any information, review or contribution which has been provided to Us for that purpose
and which We in our sole discretion consider to be offensive, inaccurate, misleading, or in breach of clause 8 above.
11. Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and in posting the same you agree that We shall be entitled at no charge to use, copy, distribute and disclose the same to third parties for
any purpose any at any time.
INFORMATION FROM THERAPIST PARTNERS
12. In addition to the warranties given at clause 8 above, therapist partners warrant that all information supplied to Us and displayed in their profiles is at all times accurate and up to date, and agree to notify Us in writing of any
changes that cannot be made by them.
13. Registered members accept that in We shall occasionally send communications by email, but retain the right to opt out of such communications by providing Us with written notice.
14. You may link to our Site provided you do so in a way that is fair, legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not do so in such a way that suggests association, approval or endorsement where none exists.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
15. Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of such sites.
16. We own or license all intellectual property rights in the Site and in the material published on it. All such works are protected by copyright laws and treaties. You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes
without obtaining a licence from us or our licensors. If you wish to make any use of the content on our Site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. If you are a guest or registered member you may download extracts or print copies of any page of the Site for your personal use, and you may draw the attention of others to content contained on our Site. You must not modify any downloaded
or printed materials, and you must not use any images, photographs or other graphics from the text without written permission from Us. If you use downloaded or printed material in contravention of these terms and conditions, your right to use our Site will
cease immediately and you must, upon our request, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
experience when browsing our Site. We will interpret your initial and your continued of our Site (if you are a guest), your election to register as a member (if you are a registered member) and/or your registration as a therapist partner as providing consent
19. Whilst we will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the Site content is accurate information, liability for providing accurate information in relation to therapist partners rests with each subscribing partner.
20. We therefore assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Site; the ability, registration status, effectiveness or accuracy of information supplied by any of our therapist partners; reviews given, nor any action
that may or may not be taken by any therapist partner located via or identified on our Site. The presence of information, existence of reviews or positive of negative ratings should not be interpreted as an endorsement by Us of any such websites, therapist
partner(s) or action or inaction. We will not be liable for any loss of damage that may arise from your use of the same.
21. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
22. We will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of or content displayed on, our Site. If you are a business user We will not be
liable for any loss of profits, sales, business, revenue, goodwill or reputation; interruption to your business; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
23. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, data or other material due to your use of our Site or any website linked to
24. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, fraud, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.